Sentera’s mission is to deliver time sensitive agricultural insights that optimize decisions and improve outcomes. We deliver in-season data, analytics, and insights at scale for advisors, growers, and all stakeholders in the agriculture supply chain. Our integrated software, sensor and analytics products make it easy to integrate in-field data insights with the digital ag platforms in use by more than 80% of growers and their advisors in North America.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Sentera has organically grown with team members across the U.S. We’ve built a high performance, customer focused culture and are looking to add a Solutions Engineer to our team.
About the position
The Solutions Engineer will partner with our Sales team through all stages of a sales cycle. This person will interact with our customers to understand their goals, business requirements, conduct product demonstrations, provide technical training and support to ensure success in partnership with Sentera’s products and services. As a Solutions Consultant, you must be technically strong, passionate, genuine, inquisitive, organized, and resourceful. Above all else, you must be an effective listener and care deeply about bringing real value and solutions to customers.
- Be the in-house expert and trusted advisor on Sentera’s products and capabilities.
- Work alongside Sales Teams to help customers achieve their desired outcomes by leveraging Sentera solutions.
- Design and execute a customer implementation plan which ensures customer goals are achieved. This may include but is not limited to:
- Train users on the Sentera platform.
- Work with Customer Service to migrate customer data into Field Agent™.
- Ensure user accounts are set up and active.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to deliver customer training and webinars throughout the year.
- Provide feature and functionality feedback to the product team to help create and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a customer facing sales or support role, preferably SaaS
- Motivated, excellent at follow-up, and a team-player who can produce within defined timelines
- Experience working directly with product and engineering
- Experience in production or research agriculture preferred
- Strong presentation and produce demonstration skills
- Experience facilitating process change
- Willing to travel periodically (up to 40%) to Agricultural production locations and Customer Offices
Required: Part 107 Certified Small Unmanned Aircraft Pilot License. Sentera will arrange for training if applicant does not already have this.
What We Offer
Full benefit package and paid time off:
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care coverage at a competitive monthly rate.
- 401(K) with a generous 4% company match.
- 120 hours PTO at hire
- Ten paid holidays
- Applications to work remotely will be considered.
- FLSA and Job Status: Exempt, Full-Time (40+ hour work week)
- Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Sentera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sentera does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply, please visit https://sentera-inc.oasisrecruit.com/job/249864/solutions-engineer