Flight Services (UAS) Project Manager
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Sentera is connecting the agriculture industries to revolutionary solutions which not only capture big data but manage it and empower individuals and businesses to make data-driven decisions. Our products use machine learning, modeling, and data sciences tools to gather data, organize it, and quickly turn it into insights that improve outcomes for growers, advisors, and retailers. We deliver the best insights from high-resolution drone imagery, satellites, field equipment, and other sensors, and combine it with advanced modeling and analytics tools at scale.
About this position
Our Flight Services Department is seeking a Project Manager to manage and communicate project logistics, scheduling, and deliverables on drone operations worldwide. The primary function of the incumbent is to ensure the success of our flights services operations that meet and exceed customer expectations. The Project Manager will work directly with clients, maintain relationships with field personnel, and improve processes using the necessary internal and/or external resources to deliver on the project requirements effectively and efficiently.
- Work with client and internal teams to identify project requirements, project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
- Create project plans and milestones to track status.
- Participate in client meetings, contract finalization, and development of requirements and specifications.
- Maintain communication throughout the duration of the project with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Update project schedules and communicate project status.
- Manage project budget to reach revenue, cost, and profit targets.
- Assign and coordinate resources to projects and project objectives and monitor progress.
- Identify and resolve issues related to project execution.
- Generate post-project analysis and reporting for internal teams and customers.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience in aviation, aeronautics, UAS, precision agriculture, remote sensing
- 5+ years work experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Budget and Estimating Management
- Must be comfortable making decisions independently and juggling multiple tasks with critical deadlines.
- Customer service experience and excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to solve problems in a group or independently.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Possession of a FAA Part 107 Remote Pilot Certificate or equivalent.
- Agronomy or crop scouting experience
- Other agricultural experience
What We Offer
Full benefit package and paid time off:
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care coverage at a competitive monthly rate.
- 401(K) with a generous 4% company match.
- 120 hours PTO at hire
- Ten paid holidays
- Travel: Yes, not to exceed 50% overnight travel
- Worksite location: Richfield, MN or work remote in project regions/states.
- Non-Minnesota residents: Must be open to relocation consideration
- FLSA and Job Status: Exempt, Full-Time (40+ hour work week)
- Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Sentera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sentera does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.