Customer Service Analyst (Temporary/Seasonal Position)
Sentera is seeking a temporary full-time candidate with Hardware or Software Engineering knowledge, experience, and interest in providing technical support to end users in the agriculture industry. This will include service providers, pilots, researchers, students, and universities alike. Due to the nature of our business, this role is needed from February 2021 through September 2021.
Regarding COVID-19: Most employees, including the customer support team have been working effectively from home since April 2020 and will continue to work from home until circumstances change significantly. At some point in the future you may be required to work in our physical office, however, you will work from home until that time.
- Resolve customer highly technical support needs via phone, email, web, or chat.
- Properly document customer interaction
- Effectively communicate with customers and Sentera Engineers
- Follow-up and maintain active communication with customers
- Ensure issues are resolved in timely manner or escalated as needed
- Ability to communicate with engineers and customers alike to ensure there is a complete understanding of the issue and resolution.
- Act as department Subject Matter Expert on Hardware or Software
- Support the development of products and features by communicating customer needs and requests to product development and sales.
- Act as a brand steward, upholding customer experience excellence under all circumstances from the point of first contact through issue resolution and follow-up.
- Assist with placement of repair request and RMA information.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Handle changes in policies and/or renewals of subscriptions.
- Maintain an active knowledge base.
- Equivalent work experience with hardware or software engineering support; Bachelors degree in hardware or software engineering is good to have but is not required as is an Associates degree.
- Candidates currently enrolled in an active engineering program are encouraged to apply.
- Customer Service experience of 1-3 years.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle, Aviation, or software industry experience is desired but not required.
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer service oriented
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Helpful skills to have, not required
- Agricultural experience mainly in plant health and growth
- Understanding or basic knowledge of capturing imagery with drone technology
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language
Worksite location: Remote work to start then main office in Richfield, MN (post COVID)
FLSA and Job Status: Non-exempt, Full-Time (40-hour work week)
Seasonal position: February 2021 through September 2021
Applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
What We Offer
Full benefit package:
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Dependent Care coverage at a competitive monthly rate.
- 401(K) with a generous 4% company match.